MCL에서는 2017년 2학기 혹은 2018년 1학기에 입학하여 컴퓨터 비전과 영상 처리 기술을 연구할 대학원생을 모집합니다. 관심 있는 사람은 김창수 교수(firstname.lastname@example.org)에게 연락 바랍니다.
Won-Dong Jang and Chang-Su Kim, “Semi-supervised video object segmentation using multiple random walkers,” Proc. BMVC, York, UK, Sept. 2016.
Congratulations again, Won-Dong!
 Our algorithms on streaming video segmentation and multiple object tracking will be presented in ECCV 2016.
* Won-Dong Jang and Chang-Su Kim, “Streaming video segmentation via short-term hierarchical segmentation and frame-by-frame Markov random field optimization,” Proc. ECCV, Amsterdam, the Netherlands, Oct. 2016.
* Han-Ul Kim and Chang-Su Kim, “CDT: Cooperative detection and tracking for tracing multiple objects in video sequences,” Proc. ECCV, Amsterdam, the Netherlands, Oct. 2016.
These will be our first papers in European Conference on Computer Vision. Congratulations, Won-Dong and Han-Ul!
1) Kyung-Rae Kim and Chang-Su Kim, “Adaptive smoothness constraints for efficient stereo matching using texture and edge information”
2) Se-Ho Lee, Won-Dong Jang, Byung Kwan Park, and Chang-Su Kim, “RGB-D image segmentation based on multiple random walkers”
Good job, Kyung-Rae, Se-Ho and Won-Dong!
- 1) Yeong Jun Koh, Wond-Dong Jang, Chang-Su Kim, “POD: Discovering Primary Objects in Videos Based on Evolutionary Refinement of Object Recurrence, Background, and Primary Object Models,” in Proc. CVPR 2016.
- 2) Won-Dong Jang, Chulwoo Lee, Chang-Su Kim, “Primary Object Segmentation in Videos via Alternate Convex Optimization of Foreground and Background Distributions,” in Proc. CVPR 2016.
YJ and WD, Congratulations!